Virginia Franco is one of approx. 60 Executive Resume writers certified by the National Résumé Writers Association as a National Certified Résumé Writer) and hold a Certified Professional Résumé Writer certification with the Professional Association of Résumé Writers and Career Coaches.
You can find her at http://virginiafrancoresumes.com/
What’s a typical day in the life of a resume writer like?
Other show topics include:
1. Why Must a Resume Pass a Screen Test
2. How do Readers Read Differently When Looking at Something Online versus In Print?
3. What Should Job Seekers Do to Get their Resumes Screen Ready?
4. Whats the Difference Between Reading on a Desktop versus a Mobile Device? Is there such a thing as a mobile friendly
5. What Fonts Work Well for Online Reads?
6. How Else Can Resume Formatting be Tweaked to Appeal to Online Readers?
7. What Can Job Seekers Do to Make their Resumes “Pop” Online?
8. Are There Things a Screen-Ready Resume Can Do that Can’t be Done With One Written for Print? format???
9. Do you remember a time when one of your resume made the difference in a client getting a job offer?