Here's whats happening in the recruitment technology world. Check out the latest starts and products making news for talent acquisition professionals. For past issues of the Ticker, click here.
VisualJobads.com wants you to outsource your visual job marketing.
* The Resumator gets a new name, Jazz.co. LINK
* CareerBuilder launches a “pre-hire” platform.
* Startup: a new site called "Industry" wans to be the Linkedin for Bartenders & Chefs LINK
* Startup: JobFairing.com aims to organize the world's job fairs and hiring events. LINK
* LinkedIn is developing two new apps...The apps being tested are LinkedIn Groups, which alerts users when messages are posted to groups to which they belong, and LinkedIn LookUp, which allows users to find information about co-workers at their company...unknow when they will launch. LINK
* Planted, formerly known as Lynxsy, is launching its iOS app today to help non-technical millennials find jobs with startups. LINK
* Seek, one of the largest job boards in Asia Pacific, looks set to take on professional networking site LinkedIn with an advanced talent-search option. LINK
* Startup: Vettery raises 1.7 million for job marketplace. LINK
* Startup: Ex-Googlers Raise $6M For Connectifier, An AI Approach To Recruitment Search. LINK
* Career Map aims at better connecting job seekers and employers. A unique way to create & discover jobs around you. Career Map enables you to discover jobs in your area. You can apply to a job with a single tap with your CV. You can also message employers directly without the hassle of email or SMS. LINK