Thinking about moving to another state but need to find a job first? Well so did we so we tapped out network and came up with these fifteen tips to help you job search from a distance. Special thanks to Mark Frietch, Sandy Charet, Donna Shannon, Laurence Stybel, and Joseph Terach for their contributions.Read More
Trying to land a job in a new state adds a whole new level of difficulty to an already complicated process. Many people are unsure of how they can begin making contacts or what they will need to do if they are called in for an interview. While hunting for jobs in a different state can be challenging, it is not impossible with the proper planning.Read More
- What sorts of challenges do people typically face when they job search from a distance?
- What are the basic steps involved once you have decided to relocate?
- Are there any specific resources to tap to facilitate a move?
- How do you distinguish yourself from local candidates in job search?
- How to research the city where you want to relocate to?
- How do you explain the decision to relocate so it doesn't come across as a whim?