Recruiting technology news you can use. Here's the latest roundup of whats happening in the recruiting world. For past Talent Tickers click here.
* Simppler, a new employee referral tool gets funded. > LINK
* Triplebyte, The Technical Recruiting Platform From Former YC Partner Harj Taggar, Raises $3 million. > LINK
* Interviewed Raises A $2M Seed Round, Expands Beyond Basic Job Simulations. > LINK
* Mercer, Allegis Group, and Mitchell Martin Co-Invest in Talent Tech Labs. > LINK
@chrisrussell: Congrats to my pals at TTL. Looking forward to more great companies coming out of the frist incubator for HR/recruiting technologies.
* Hiring Software Juggernaut Greenhouse Swallows $35M Series C funding round. > LINK
* Current is a new hiring tool about to launch. > LINK
* Sleekr is a new onboarding tool thats coming. > LINK
* GiantGator Launches as the 'Most Extensive Search Engine for Freelance Jobs'. > LINK
@chrisrussell: Nice to see more niche aggregators launching. I think we need more of these for different niches like technology.
* This new LinkedIn app makes it easier to look up your coworkers. > LINK
LinkedIn is rolling out a new messaging experience in which the tool has been redesigned to support not only photos and documents, but emojis, stickers, GIFs, and more. LINK
@chrisrussell: the feature rolled out this week. It was long overdue.