From time to time we'll update you on important or interesting things shaping today's job market. So here's what's happening.
* Indeed.com has released its Top 10 List of the most in demand jobs so far in 2015. Registered Nurses are number 1 followed by truck drivers. Customer service, Sales manager and Sales Reps round out the top 5. Fortune Mag has a writeup on it.
* IFTTT, the versatile website connection tool has released a series of recipes for job seekers. You can tap into sites like Linkedin, Craigslist, and NY Times. For instance you can set up a recipe to get all the jobs posted from companies you follow on Linkedin directly to your email box.
* AuthenticPros is a new directory where "hackers, designers and creatives" can setup a free profile. The site was started by the folks behind AuthenticJobs, the popular tech job board.
* SkillPages is another site where you can create a profile to be found. Think of it as 'Linkedin for Skills'. Its free and a growing number of recruiters use it to search for people.
* Dice.com has a creative new billboard campaign that caught our eye. Gotta love it. Check out their Social Newsroom where you can follow all their social media accounts in one place.
* SimplyHired has released its list of the top 25 employer brands according to its new Employer Brand Index. The index is a way to measure the interaction between job seeker and employer job postings. But when you boil it down to basics its more of a name awareness ranking among job seekers.